Retail Excellence Manager APPLY NOW
Los Angeles Corporate Retail Team Full time
- Reporting to Director of Retail, ensure quality and consistency of in store retail experience across all locations executing Rails selling strategy
- Coach store teams in partnership with Store Managers to create a culture with a strong emphasis on driving business through customer connections
- Spearhead launch of robust clienteling program, prioritizing customer outreach from stores
- Partner with Store Managers on recruiting efforts for all open retail positions, and implement best practices across the division for ongoing talent acquisition
- Own the new hire onboarding experience – creating training documents, facilitating onboarding, and developing ongoing selling strategy.
- Create product knowledge documents, top seller reports, and other insights that highlight opportunities within brick and mortar businesses.
- Support day-to-day administrative operations of retail store back-end systems, POS administration, product processes, and store maintenance
- Support individual retail locations for launches and events, including weekend events
- Cover sales floor in individual retail locations when necessary, including on weekends and holidays as needed
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of relevant manager experience in a brick and mortar retail environment.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, and Google Suite.
- Very strong organizational and communication skills with a high attention to detail are an absolute must for this role.
- Ability to work with a flexible and frequent travel schedule - 60%+ of this role will require travel domestically and potentially internationally
- Extensive experience with retail POS systems - Shopify experience a plus
- Collaborative by nature; ability to build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a demanding workload and adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Fosters and promotes a collaborative approach
- Self-starter with an eye for improving process efficiencies with a sense of urgency to maintain project deadlines.
|||Los Angeles|||Corporate Retail Team||||||BZkMlYQc5MjlvS4j|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false