Sales Associate - London APPLY NOW
London, United Kingdom Retail Sales Full time
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience. Curate the experience for the customer, walking them through the RAILS story.
- Develop and maintain long lasting client relationships by establishing a return client base. Maintain an accurate, efficient, and effective client book.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of RAILS brand.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards daily.
- Consistently achieve personal and overall store sales goals.
- Maintain an active floor presence.
- Assist with organization and upkeep of both the front and back of house.
*Open to full-time and part-time availability
- Passion for customer service, styling, and product
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays
- Results driven
- Team player
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
- Experience in a retail sales environment, preferably in contemporary apparel, preferred
|||London, United Kingdom|||Retail Sales||||||muKP21NDFFzXh1as|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false