Assistant Store Manager - Palo Alto, CA APPLY NOW
Palo Alto, CA Retail Sales Full time
- Provide support to Store Manager is all aspects of the business including but not limited to clienteling, visual merchandising, operations, and inventory management.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience. Curate the experience for the customer, walking them through the RAILS story.
- Develop and maintain long lasting client relationships by establishing a return client base.
- Maintain an accurate, efficient, and effective client book.
- Assist with the recruiting, training and development of Rails team members.
- Maintain an active floor presence.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of RAILS brand.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards daily.
- Consistently achieve personal and overall store sales goals.
- Assist with organization and upkeep of both the front and back of house.
- Meticulously follow store opening and closing procedures
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Keyholder or Assistant Manager level role for an apparel brand, preferably in the contemporary space.
- Capable of driving sales and establishing new business; results driven.
- Ability to lead independently in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Customer centric with a positive attitude; passion for customer service, styling and product.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.
|||Palo Alto, CA|||Retail Sales||||||neML-sY3i9tGBUmN|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false